First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) ranked 31-st in the rating "200 largest companies", compiled by the magazine "Forbes Ukraine." Among the 12 financial institutions included in the rating, First Ukrainian International Bank is in the third position.
This year, Forbes presented a new rating of the largest companies of the country, which are the basis of the Ukrainian economy. The methodology of the the rating included analysis of the amount of proceeds, financial results, asset size, current appraised value. The long list of the rating included more than 300 non-state companies, annual turnover of which amounted to not less than 1 billion UAH.
Quote from the Forbes: “At the end of the last year, FUIB was one of the few Ukrainian banks, from which the National Bank did not demand additional capitalization.The affiliation of the "Renaissance Capital" bank to FUIB also played a positive role. As a result of this, regulatory capital of the financial institution increased by 295 million UAH. The amalgamation will only add to the stability of the bank. Despite the fact that according to the results of the first half of the year FUIB showed a loss of more than 709 million UAH, its operating profit amounted to 1.5 billion UAH. This is 30% more than a similar indicator in 2014".
- ПУМБ визнано кращим банком для бухгалтерів!
- Зустрічайте оновлення мобільного додатку ПУМБ Online
- ПУМБ запустив оплату через Garmin Pay для держателів карток Mastercard
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!