According to the results of 9 months of 2015, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) remained operationally profitable — profits before provisions and taxes amounted to 2.5 billion UAH, which is 24.5% more than profits for the same period in 2014. Such financial result is caused by the increase of net commission income by 127.4% to 1.36 billion UAH, whereas net interest income increased by 4.3% and amounted to 1.9 billion UAH.
FUIB assets decreased by 2.5% in comparison with the beginning of 2015 and as at September 30, 2015 they amounted to 35.9 billion UAH. The loan portfolio increased by 5.5% to 33 billion UAH, mainly due to the increase of the corporate loan portfolio by 8.3% to 27.2 billion UAH. Retail loan portfolio decreased by 6.1% to 5.8 billion UAH.
FUIB clients’ funds for 9 months decreased by 6.3% to 24.2 billion UAH. The decrease occurred mainly due to the outflow of corporate clients' funds by 12.2% (11.6 billion UAH as at September 30, 2015). At the same time, private clients' funds amounted to 12.6 billion UAH.
Equity of the bank amounted to 4 billion UAH, and regulatory capital amounted to 4.1 billion UAH. For 9 months of 2015, provisions for lending operations increased by 67% in comparison with the same period last year — to 3.2 billion UAH. As a result, net financial result for the reporting period amounted to minus 0.6 billion UAH.
You can see the financial results following the link
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!