First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launched a service for payment of budgetary payments based on the new payment platform in "PUMB online". To budgetary payments belong: taxes, fees, fines, rents, court fees and costs. These are more than 2 million accounts. To make the payment one should start to enter the account number, and the payment platform will automatically find the correct account, will help to form the payment and the details in the right way. You also need to specify the surname, name, patronymic and TIN.
Today, on the new payment platform, customers of "PUMB online" can make one-click payments for utilities, top-up mobile phone accounts and perform other service payments, manage regular payments, take advantage of templates and payments calendar as well as the automatic payment for services.
FUIB launched the new payment platform for users of the internet banking "PUMB online" in July 2015 and continues today to enhance its functionality. In the meantime, the service is available only for the customers of "PUMB online".
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!