First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launched a service for payment of budgetary payments based on the new payment platform in "PUMB online". To budgetary payments belong: taxes, fees, fines, rents, court fees and costs. These are more than 2 million accounts. To make the payment one should start to enter the account number, and the payment platform will automatically find the correct account, will help to form the payment and the details in the right way. You also need to specify the surname, name, patronymic and TIN.
Today, on the new payment platform, customers of "PUMB online" can make one-click payments for utilities, top-up mobile phone accounts and perform other service payments, manage regular payments, take advantage of templates and payments calendar as well as the automatic payment for services.
FUIB launched the new payment platform for users of the internet banking "PUMB online" in July 2015 and continues today to enhance its functionality. In the meantime, the service is available only for the customers of "PUMB online".
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!