First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launched a service for payment of budgetary payments based on the new payment platform in "PUMB online". To budgetary payments belong: taxes, fees, fines, rents, court fees and costs. These are more than 2 million accounts. To make the payment one should start to enter the account number, and the payment platform will automatically find the correct account, will help to form the payment and the details in the right way. You also need to specify the surname, name, patronymic and TIN.
Today, on the new payment platform, customers of "PUMB online" can make one-click payments for utilities, top-up mobile phone accounts and perform other service payments, manage regular payments, take advantage of templates and payments calendar as well as the automatic payment for services.
FUIB launched the new payment platform for users of the internet banking "PUMB online" in July 2015 and continues today to enhance its functionality. In the meantime, the service is available only for the customers of "PUMB online".
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!