Ukrainian Agrarian Financial Forum, organized by the information company ProAgro under the auspices of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), will take place on October 1-2, 2015 in Kyiv. Financial directors and economists of the leading agricultural companies in Ukraine will share their experience of management under the conditions of economic instability, will discuss effective models of budgeting and controlling, as well as tax planning.
"Today FUIB is one of the key participants in the market of banking services for agricultural business. According to analysts and industry experts, the bank is among the five largest creditors in the industry. Financing of agrarians is one of the key areas of FUIB's business development not for the first year. The Bank has a wide and powerful line of products for agricultural companies. We understand agricultural business and its needs well and therefore this summer in FUIB the number of customers that are agrarians exceeded one thousand companies. At the Ukrainian Agrarian Financial Forum we will share our experience of financing agrarians under new economic conditions," noted Serhiy Mahdych, FUIB's head of the department for work with large corporate clients and one of the speakers of the forum.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!