Ukrainian Agrarian Financial Forum, organized by the information company ProAgro under the auspices of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), will take place on October 1-2, 2015 in Kyiv. Financial directors and economists of the leading agricultural companies in Ukraine will share their experience of management under the conditions of economic instability, will discuss effective models of budgeting and controlling, as well as tax planning.
"Today FUIB is one of the key participants in the market of banking services for agricultural business. According to analysts and industry experts, the bank is among the five largest creditors in the industry. Financing of agrarians is one of the key areas of FUIB's business development not for the first year. The Bank has a wide and powerful line of products for agricultural companies. We understand agricultural business and its needs well and therefore this summer in FUIB the number of customers that are agrarians exceeded one thousand companies. At the Ukrainian Agrarian Financial Forum we will share our experience of financing agrarians under new economic conditions," noted Serhiy Mahdych, FUIB's head of the department for work with large corporate clients and one of the speakers of the forum.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!