Ukrainian Agrarian Financial Forum, organized by the information company ProAgro under the auspices of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), will take place on October 1-2, 2015 in Kyiv. Financial directors and economists of the leading agricultural companies in Ukraine will share their experience of management under the conditions of economic instability, will discuss effective models of budgeting and controlling, as well as tax planning.
"Today FUIB is one of the key participants in the market of banking services for agricultural business. According to analysts and industry experts, the bank is among the five largest creditors in the industry. Financing of agrarians is one of the key areas of FUIB's business development not for the first year. The Bank has a wide and powerful line of products for agricultural companies. We understand agricultural business and its needs well and therefore this summer in FUIB the number of customers that are agrarians exceeded one thousand companies. At the Ukrainian Agrarian Financial Forum we will share our experience of financing agrarians under new economic conditions," noted Serhiy Mahdych, FUIB's head of the department for work with large corporate clients and one of the speakers of the forum.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!