In the new release of its TV project "People's Banker" First Ukrainian International Bank tells how free deposit works, that is, the deposit, from which one can independently withdraw funds without any restrictions or place money on deposit. Sebastian Rubai, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board, answered the question of Oleh from Chernivtsi. See 2-minute release of the "People's banker" on YouTube.
The project is on the air on Tuesday mornings on the TV channel "Ukraine". Earlier, "People's Banker" has already talked about income tax on deposit, inheriting of deposits, management of funds using on-line banking, etc. All series of the project are available on FUIB YouTube channel.
FUIB has released the project "People's Banker" on the national TV since March 2015. Every release is a short answer of "people's banker" to the financial question of a real character. Sebastian Rubai, Deputy Chairman of the Board, helps to deal with the finances.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!