In the new release of its TV project "People's Banker" First Ukrainian International Bank tells how free deposit works, that is, the deposit, from which one can independently withdraw funds without any restrictions or place money on deposit. Sebastian Rubai, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board, answered the question of Oleh from Chernivtsi. See 2-minute release of the "People's banker" on YouTube.
The project is on the air on Tuesday mornings on the TV channel "Ukraine". Earlier, "People's Banker" has already talked about income tax on deposit, inheriting of deposits, management of funds using on-line banking, etc. All series of the project are available on FUIB YouTube channel.
FUIB has released the project "People's Banker" on the national TV since March 2015. Every release is a short answer of "people's banker" to the financial question of a real character. Sebastian Rubai, Deputy Chairman of the Board, helps to deal with the finances.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!