From September 25, 2015, PJSC "FUIB" starts paying off guaranteed amounts of deposits to clients of the PJSC "CB "FINANCIAL INITIATIVE" - individuals whose funds are subject to reimbursement by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
FUIB pays off funds to depositors who concluded an agreement on bank deposit with PJSC "CB "FINANCIAL INITIATIVE" in the branches of this bank located in the Donetsk, Kharkiv, Sumy and Dnipropetrovsk regions.
Reimbursement of deposits will be carried out in the period from September 25 to October 22, 2015 inclusive.
Payment of funds to depositors is performed under agreements, which expired before September 23, 2015.
Payments to depositors will be performed in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the day the procedure of bank’s removal from the market by the Fund started (September 24, 2015), but the amount shall not exceed 200 thousand UAH.
You can find more detailed information for depositors of the PJSC "CB "FINANCIAL INITIATIVE" regarding the obtainment of cash compensation, on a special page of the bank http://pumb.ua/en/thebank/
- New favorable terms for the financing of small agricultural businesses from FUIB
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!