On 17.08.2015 FUIB Branch No 5 in Zaporizhzhia moved to next door premises at the same address: 44, Lenin St., Zaporizhzhia. As a result, the branch received better premises, more comfortable conditions to serve FUIB clients and new opportunities for business development. Now the branch No 5 in Zaporizhzhia also serves corporate clients.“According to the NBU information, First Ukrainian is among three banks that opened the biggest number of branches in January-July 2015. FUIB is one of the few on the banking market that continues to develop its network. We always aim at achieving maximum comfort in serving FUIB clients. In particular, in Zaporizhzhia we relocated the branch to more spacious premises with better layout, which allowed us to place additional desks for staff and reduce waiting time for customers”, noted Natalia Kosenko, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!