On 17.08.2015 FUIB Branch No 5 in Zaporizhzhia moved to next door premises at the same address: 44, Lenin St., Zaporizhzhia. As a result, the branch received better premises, more comfortable conditions to serve FUIB clients and new opportunities for business development. Now the branch No 5 in Zaporizhzhia also serves corporate clients.“According to the NBU information, First Ukrainian is among three banks that opened the biggest number of branches in January-July 2015. FUIB is one of the few on the banking market that continues to develop its network. We always aim at achieving maximum comfort in serving FUIB clients. In particular, in Zaporizhzhia we relocated the branch to more spacious premises with better layout, which allowed us to place additional desks for staff and reduce waiting time for customers”, noted Natalia Kosenko, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!