On 17.08.2015 FUIB Branch No 5 in Zaporizhzhia moved to next door premises at the same address: 44, Lenin St., Zaporizhzhia. As a result, the branch received better premises, more comfortable conditions to serve FUIB clients and new opportunities for business development. Now the branch No 5 in Zaporizhzhia also serves corporate clients.“According to the NBU information, First Ukrainian is among three banks that opened the biggest number of branches in January-July 2015. FUIB is one of the few on the banking market that continues to develop its network. We always aim at achieving maximum comfort in serving FUIB clients. In particular, in Zaporizhzhia we relocated the branch to more spacious premises with better layout, which allowed us to place additional desks for staff and reduce waiting time for customers”, noted Natalia Kosenko, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- Кредитна картка ПУМБ «ВСЕМОЖУ» - в ТОП-2 кращих банківських продуктів 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!