On 17.08.2015 FUIB Branch No 5 in Zaporizhzhia moved to next door premises at the same address: 44, Lenin St., Zaporizhzhia. As a result, the branch received better premises, more comfortable conditions to serve FUIB clients and new opportunities for business development. Now the branch No 5 in Zaporizhzhia also serves corporate clients.“According to the NBU information, First Ukrainian is among three banks that opened the biggest number of branches in January-July 2015. FUIB is one of the few on the banking market that continues to develop its network. We always aim at achieving maximum comfort in serving FUIB clients. In particular, in Zaporizhzhia we relocated the branch to more spacious premises with better layout, which allowed us to place additional desks for staff and reduce waiting time for customers”, noted Natalia Kosenko, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!