On 17.08.2015 FUIB Branch No 5 in Zaporizhzhia moved to next door premises at the same address: 44, Lenin St., Zaporizhzhia. As a result, the branch received better premises, more comfortable conditions to serve FUIB clients and new opportunities for business development. Now the branch No 5 in Zaporizhzhia also serves corporate clients.“According to the NBU information, First Ukrainian is among three banks that opened the biggest number of branches in January-July 2015. FUIB is one of the few on the banking market that continues to develop its network. We always aim at achieving maximum comfort in serving FUIB clients. In particular, in Zaporizhzhia we relocated the branch to more spacious premises with better layout, which allowed us to place additional desks for staff and reduce waiting time for customers”, noted Natalia Kosenko, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!