Four FUIB branches in Horlivka and Zuhres in the Donetsk region, as well as Sverdlovsk in the Luhansk region, were seized and are used for the benefit of the so-called Central Republican Bank of the self-proclaimed DNR and payment center of the self-proclaimed LNR. The bank bears no relation to these organizations, and is not responsible for the activities carried out in the premises of its former branches. FUIB has filed statements for the law enforcement bodies of Ukraine about the unauthorized seizure of buildings and property.
We remind you that FUIB suspended its activities in the cities located in the territory that is not controlled by the Ukrainian authorities according to the NBU Resolution No. 466 as of August 6, 2014. The damage suffered by the bank as a result of the hostilities in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions is tentatively estimated at 45 million UAH.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!