Four FUIB branches in Horlivka and Zuhres in the Donetsk region, as well as Sverdlovsk in the Luhansk region, were seized and are used for the benefit of the so-called Central Republican Bank of the self-proclaimed DNR and payment center of the self-proclaimed LNR. The bank bears no relation to these organizations, and is not responsible for the activities carried out in the premises of its former branches. FUIB has filed statements for the law enforcement bodies of Ukraine about the unauthorized seizure of buildings and property.
We remind you that FUIB suspended its activities in the cities located in the territory that is not controlled by the Ukrainian authorities according to the NBU Resolution No. 466 as of August 6, 2014. The damage suffered by the bank as a result of the hostilities in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions is tentatively estimated at 45 million UAH.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!