Four FUIB branches in Horlivka and Zuhres in the Donetsk region, as well as Sverdlovsk in the Luhansk region, were seized and are used for the benefit of the so-called Central Republican Bank of the self-proclaimed DNR and payment center of the self-proclaimed LNR. The bank bears no relation to these organizations, and is not responsible for the activities carried out in the premises of its former branches. FUIB has filed statements for the law enforcement bodies of Ukraine about the unauthorized seizure of buildings and property.
We remind you that FUIB suspended its activities in the cities located in the territory that is not controlled by the Ukrainian authorities according to the NBU Resolution No. 466 as of August 6, 2014. The damage suffered by the bank as a result of the hostilities in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions is tentatively estimated at 45 million UAH.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!