In July 2015 the FUIB deposit portfolio of individual clients in the local currency increased by 1.3% more and reached UAH 3.2 billion against July 2015. FUIB has been recording the increase of UAH retail deposit portfolio for four months.
Generally in the banking system, net of insolvent banks, in July 2015 total amount of retail deposits in the local currency reduced by -0.8%, according to the official NBU information.
The dynamics of FUIB deposit portfolio exceeding the market average indicator is supported by the confidence of depositors with the bank (up to 90% of clients replace their deposits with FUIB) as well as by the range of deposit products designed to meet the needs of every customer.
In particular, about 80% of funds are now placed with the FUIB term deposit “Profitable” having the interest rate up to 25% p.a. in UAH without the option of early withdrawal. At the same time the bank offers term deposits with early withdrawal options and the deposit with unlimited access to funds “Free” allowing cash withdrawal or depositing at any time. The interest rate of such a deposit reaches 17% p.a. in UAH.
By results of the first half of 2015 FUIB improved its position by amount of funds of retail customers and is now No6 among 10 largest Ukrainian banks. This was conditioned by 2.2% increase of funds of retail clients that as at 30.06.2015 amounted to UAH 12.9 billion.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!