FUIB started the transition to the new telephone number of the Customer Support Service: +38044 290 7 290. The new number can already be used by FUIB clients and clients of “Renaissance Credit”.
Due to the new number the bank will be able to serve more clients at a time and to reduce the time of call completion. Only for the last 12 months the number of individual clients of FUIB increased by more than 50%. The bank implements technical solutions allowing effective servicing of the increasing number of customers. The cost of calls to the new number is determined and charged by the telephone operator and does not depend on the bank.
Additionally to the telephone line, FUIB clients can always ask for consultancy and receive the response of a bank professional in the chat of the Internet-banking “FUIB-Online” or by means of the feedback form at the FUIB website.
Same as before, many transactions requested in the Support Service can be performed by customers on their own 24/7 through the Internet-banking “FUIB-Online”. Here you can see the status of account, order a new plastic card, set the limit for cash withdrawal in the ATM, connect or disconnect the option of paying with FUIB card in the Internet, etc.
The previous number is still in effect though the time for call completion there is longer than usual. For convenience of our customers the transition period will be extended to few months.
The bank will continue informing its clients on transition to the new telephone number of the Customer Support Service +38044 290 7 290.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!