First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has joined the Memorandum on settlement of the restructuring of consumer loans in foreign currency, which was proposed by the National Bank of Ukraine and the Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine (IABU). The memorandum provides a mechanism for restructuring of mortgage loans in foreign currency, which allows individual borrowers to reduce their financial burden.
"Political and financial crisis has painfully hit borrowers, primarily the ones who took foreign currency mortgages. Fr om the beginning, we have started a dialog with our customers in order to help them cope with the situation by offering credit vacation and debt restructuring, conversion of loans into national currency at the preferential rate. From now on, after the government has approved a number of important changes in the legislation Ukraine, we can finally join the Memorandum on restructuring of foreign currency loans, which was proposed by the National Bank and the IABU," Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the Board, commented on signing the document.
According to the Memorandum, individuals who have received a loan to purchase residential property may restructure their debts. This must be the only housing of the borrower, wh ere they registered their place of residence as at January 1, 2014. In order for a loan to be subject to restructuring, the total amount of outstanding obligations at the principal amount of debt, as well as interests and commissions, must not exceed 2.5 million UAH at the official exchange rate of hryvnia to foreign currencies as at January 1, 2015 and the loan must not be due as at January 1, 2014. At the same time, there has to be no outstanding overdue payments as at January 1, 2014 or they have to be settled before the restructuring.
You can learn more about the terms of the Memorandum on the website of the NBU at the following link.
- ПУМБ підвищує ставки за депозитами для фізичних осіб у гривні
- Соціальний проєкт «Ми однієї крові» за ініціативи ПУМБ зібрав 600 тисяч гривень на закупку такмеду для захисників і доставку крові в гарячі точки
- ПУМБ видав з початку війни «доступних кредитів» на суму 5,4 млрд грн
- ПУМБ запустив партнерський кешбек у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Смілива гривня: понад 842 тисячі гривень у монетах мобілізовано на фронт у серпні
- «Ми однієї крові»: Нова пошта та ПУМБ об’єднали зусилля задля допомоги тим, хто проливає кров за Україну
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!