The number of clients who receive pensions and social payments to FUIB cards increased by 15% during the first half of 2015. First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is included in the list of banks that are authorized to maintain current accounts of pensioners and aid recipients, which was approved by the Pension Fund of Ukraine. One visit to the bank is enough to start receiving pension to a FUIB card. Then FUIB will deliver a relevant application to the Pension Fund of Ukraine on its own.
The Pension Fund of Ukraine makes a decision about the selection of banks on the basis of the findings of the National Bank of Ukraine concerning the financial condition of banks, analysis of their activities related to payment of pensions and financial assistance, as well as other indicators.
For pensions and social payments there is a separate package "Social" in FUIB, where the needs of this particular group of customers are taken into account. For example, an additional card for a family member, which is issued without additional fees, is envisaged in addition to a pension card. Using this card you can replenish an account of a social package holder or, conversely, make use of funds on this card. At the same time, pensioners set limits on withdrawal and replenishment all by themselves.
- В листопаді українці збільшили обсяг депозитів в ПУМБ на півмільярда гривень
- #GivingTuesday in FUIB: more than UAH 153 thousand for the treatment of children with cancer
- ПУМБ – лідер ринку товарних кредитів за підсумками чорної п’ятниці 2019
- Fitch Ratings international rating agency rated FUIB with “B” rating with stable outlook
- ПУМБ відкрив два відділення в Харкові
- FUIB and INGO Ukraine have released insurance for amateur skiers
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!