During the first half of 2015 First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has improved its position in the banking market by several criteria. Thus, FUIB climbed one position up in terms of individual customer accounts and now is No.6 among the top 10 largest banks of Ukraine. This was due to 2.2% increase in individual customer accounts, which volume amounted 12.9 billion. UAH. at 30.06.2015.
"The first half of this year was difficult for all the banks. People’s panic led to a sharp outflow of funds from the banking system, including FUIB. We understood our customers, and therefore paid out their deposits on demand, didn’t stop payments even for a moment. Today, we are proud to state that customers return the money to our bank. Moreover, 90% of our clients reallocating their deposits in FUIB ", said Sergey Chernenko, CEO of FUIB.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!