During the first half of 2015 First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has improved its position in the banking market by several criteria. Thus, FUIB climbed one position up in terms of individual customer accounts and now is No.6 among the top 10 largest banks of Ukraine. This was due to 2.2% increase in individual customer accounts, which volume amounted 12.9 billion. UAH. at 30.06.2015.
"The first half of this year was difficult for all the banks. People’s panic led to a sharp outflow of funds from the banking system, including FUIB. We understood our customers, and therefore paid out their deposits on demand, didn’t stop payments even for a moment. Today, we are proud to state that customers return the money to our bank. Moreover, 90% of our clients reallocating their deposits in FUIB ", said Sergey Chernenko, CEO of FUIB.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!