During the first half of 2015 First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has improved its position in the banking market by several criteria. Thus, FUIB climbed one position up in terms of individual customer accounts and now is No.6 among the top 10 largest banks of Ukraine. This was due to 2.2% increase in individual customer accounts, which volume amounted 12.9 billion. UAH. at 30.06.2015.
"The first half of this year was difficult for all the banks. People’s panic led to a sharp outflow of funds from the banking system, including FUIB. We understood our customers, and therefore paid out their deposits on demand, didn’t stop payments even for a moment. Today, we are proud to state that customers return the money to our bank. Moreover, 90% of our clients reallocating their deposits in FUIB ", said Sergey Chernenko, CEO of FUIB.
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 13 bln
- FUIB received 6 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2021 competition
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!