In the face of limited and expensive credit resources, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers customers an alternative and profitable financial instrument - documentary operations: bank guarantees, letters of credit and trade financing. Since the beginning of 2015, FUIB has opened documentary instruments in the amount of 800 million UAH.
"This year, bank guarantees, which allow the buyer to acquire necessary goods or equipment on payment respite terms, are in great demand. Suppliers of products readily accept such guarantees, since one of the largest and most reliable banks stands surety for the customer," said Olexiy Volchkov, FUIB's deputy chairman of the Board of Corporate Business.
Bank guarantee is a means of ensuring a payment, in which the bank (guarantor) on the initiative of the buyer (principal) undertakes to pay to the seller (beneficiary) money, if the latter provides a claim for payment.
To learn more about the benefits of a bank guarantee for the buyer and seller of goods watch the tutorial video by FUIB.
- First regional conference of the all-Ukrainian competition "My career in Ukraine"
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!