In the face of limited and expensive credit resources, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers customers an alternative and profitable financial instrument - documentary operations: bank guarantees, letters of credit and trade financing. Since the beginning of 2015, FUIB has opened documentary instruments in the amount of 800 million UAH.
"This year, bank guarantees, which allow the buyer to acquire necessary goods or equipment on payment respite terms, are in great demand. Suppliers of products readily accept such guarantees, since one of the largest and most reliable banks stands surety for the customer," said Olexiy Volchkov, FUIB's deputy chairman of the Board of Corporate Business.
Bank guarantee is a means of ensuring a payment, in which the bank (guarantor) on the initiative of the buyer (principal) undertakes to pay to the seller (beneficiary) money, if the latter provides a claim for payment.
To learn more about the benefits of a bank guarantee for the buyer and seller of goods watch the tutorial video by FUIB.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!