In the face of limited and expensive credit resources, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers customers an alternative and profitable financial instrument - documentary operations: bank guarantees, letters of credit and trade financing. Since the beginning of 2015, FUIB has opened documentary instruments in the amount of 800 million UAH.
"This year, bank guarantees, which allow the buyer to acquire necessary goods or equipment on payment respite terms, are in great demand. Suppliers of products readily accept such guarantees, since one of the largest and most reliable banks stands surety for the customer," said Olexiy Volchkov, FUIB's deputy chairman of the Board of Corporate Business.
Bank guarantee is a means of ensuring a payment, in which the bank (guarantor) on the initiative of the buyer (principal) undertakes to pay to the seller (beneficiary) money, if the latter provides a claim for payment.
To learn more about the benefits of a bank guarantee for the buyer and seller of goods watch the tutorial video by FUIB.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!