In the face of limited and expensive credit resources, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers customers an alternative and profitable financial instrument - documentary operations: bank guarantees, letters of credit and trade financing. Since the beginning of 2015, FUIB has opened documentary instruments in the amount of 800 million UAH.
"This year, bank guarantees, which allow the buyer to acquire necessary goods or equipment on payment respite terms, are in great demand. Suppliers of products readily accept such guarantees, since one of the largest and most reliable banks stands surety for the customer," said Olexiy Volchkov, FUIB's deputy chairman of the Board of Corporate Business.
Bank guarantee is a means of ensuring a payment, in which the bank (guarantor) on the initiative of the buyer (principal) undertakes to pay to the seller (beneficiary) money, if the latter provides a claim for payment.
To learn more about the benefits of a bank guarantee for the buyer and seller of goods watch the tutorial video by FUIB.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!