First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offered a new payment service for Internet banking users. Now the clients of FUIB online can pay for utilities, top up mobile phones and make other service payments in one click as well as manage their regular payments, benefit from usage of templates and payment calendar and automated payment for services.
“New online service allows our customers to make all regular payments in one click. Payments repeated every month (for example, for the Internet and utilities) can be made regular and in due date all payments in the Basket can be made with a click of a button. Now the new service is available for FUIB Online clients only. We continue to work to offer our clients and the market convenient, simple and fast solutions. First Ukrainian is planning to further develop this payment platform”, noted Dmitriy Polischuk, the Director of Retail Partnership Programs of FUIB.
FUIB has been developing its Internet-banking since 2010 for convenience and comfort of its customers. FUIB online holds a stable position among TOP 3 best Internet banking services in Ukraine, for instance, according to “Ukrainian Banker Awards 2013”, the rating “50 Leading Banks of Ukraine 2013” of “Kommersant” in 2014, the rating “Favorite of Success 2014” in 2015. Today FUIB online serves about 450 000 of individual clients.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!