First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offered a new payment service for Internet banking users. Now the clients of FUIB online can pay for utilities, top up mobile phones and make other service payments in one click as well as manage their regular payments, benefit from usage of templates and payment calendar and automated payment for services.
“New online service allows our customers to make all regular payments in one click. Payments repeated every month (for example, for the Internet and utilities) can be made regular and in due date all payments in the Basket can be made with a click of a button. Now the new service is available for FUIB Online clients only. We continue to work to offer our clients and the market convenient, simple and fast solutions. First Ukrainian is planning to further develop this payment platform”, noted Dmitriy Polischuk, the Director of Retail Partnership Programs of FUIB.
FUIB has been developing its Internet-banking since 2010 for convenience and comfort of its customers. FUIB online holds a stable position among TOP 3 best Internet banking services in Ukraine, for instance, according to “Ukrainian Banker Awards 2013”, the rating “50 Leading Banks of Ukraine 2013” of “Kommersant” in 2014, the rating “Favorite of Success 2014” in 2015. Today FUIB online serves about 450 000 of individual clients.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!