Credit Rating agency announced the results of the rating action taken on bank deposit ratings assigned earlier to Ukraine’s banks. The Agency confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB).
The rating updated on June 24, 2015. According to the applied special-purpose rating scale the deposits with FUIB are more reliable than deposits with other banks in Ukraine.
Bank Deposit Rating grade 5 (highest deposit strength) indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!