Credit Rating agency announced the results of the rating action taken on bank deposit ratings assigned earlier to Ukraine’s banks. The Agency confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB).
The rating updated on June 24, 2015. According to the applied special-purpose rating scale the deposits with FUIB are more reliable than deposits with other banks in Ukraine.
Bank Deposit Rating grade 5 (highest deposit strength) indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!