First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took part in the "Conference of Customer Experience 2015", which took place on June 16 at the Congress Hotel "Pushcha". FUIB, being a multiple winner of service quality ratings, presented a Service Quality Management System that meets the the best world standards. "Service is not a road but a destination. Over 3 years FUIB managed to build a service quality management system at the level of the best practices of leading world companies," noted Nataliya Shmatko, FUIB's head of quality management and standards, who gave a report at the conference.
More than 100 representatives of companies from various sectors attended the conference. Results of the first International Study of Customer Experience in Ukraine were presented at the Conference. 100 heads of the leading banks, insurance companies and companies operating in the field of telecommunications, services and retail were polled within the framework of the study.
FUIB has been repeatedly recognized as a leader in the provision of services among Ukrainian banks over several years. In particular, the bank received an award at the IFM Awards in the nomination Best Customer Service Bank – Ukraine 2014 from an annual publication International Finance Magazine (UK). Also, in 2013 FUIB was recognized by the readers of Banki.ua portal as the best Ukrainian bank in terms of the level of service provision.
- Оплачуйте рахунки за газ та отримуйте консультації щодо можливості підключення до ГК "Нафтогаз України"
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у жовтні 2020 - січні 2021 року
- FUIB is one of the TOP-3 most transparent companies in Ukraine
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 13 по 15 жовтня 2020 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у Маріуполі
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!