FUIB started lending to customers of household appliances supermarkets “Technomarket” for purchase of goods. The lending is made through broker software without the presence of a bank specialist in the point of sale. The integration of the bank with the broker software and launch of the lending service took 14 days.
FUIB product line for customers of “Technomarket” is focused on interest-free lending for the period up to 8 months. Now loans for purchase of goods are available in “Technomarket” stores in Kremechug, Lubny, Poltava and Alexandria.
“The possibility to get a loan for goods purchase allows the retail chain to increase the average ticket and to additionally attract buyers. Now the share of sales through lending in the household appliances and electronics segment makes up to 30% of total sales volume of shops”, - mentioned Dmytro Polischuk, Director of Retail Partnership Programs Department, FUIB.
In 2013 the lending team of the FUIB Banking Group (under the TM “Renaissance Credit”) was the first on the market to implement the integration of the bank with broker software of a retail. Now via the broker distribution channel FUIB provides lending in the chains ALLO, Eldorado, Foxtrot, СOMFY, МOYO, Citrus, etc.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 11 по 15 жовтня 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Київ
- Even more grandiose plans with the updated VSEYASNO loan from FUIB
- ПУМБ став четвертим уповноваженим банком по зберіганню запасів готівки Національного банку України
- FUIB opened a new branch in Odesa
- You can now buy products from Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri, and 150 more premium brands and pay in installments*
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!