FUIB started lending to customers of household appliances supermarkets “Technomarket” for purchase of goods. The lending is made through broker software without the presence of a bank specialist in the point of sale. The integration of the bank with the broker software and launch of the lending service took 14 days.
FUIB product line for customers of “Technomarket” is focused on interest-free lending for the period up to 8 months. Now loans for purchase of goods are available in “Technomarket” stores in Kremechug, Lubny, Poltava and Alexandria.
“The possibility to get a loan for goods purchase allows the retail chain to increase the average ticket and to additionally attract buyers. Now the share of sales through lending in the household appliances and electronics segment makes up to 30% of total sales volume of shops”, - mentioned Dmytro Polischuk, Director of Retail Partnership Programs Department, FUIB.
In 2013 the lending team of the FUIB Banking Group (under the TM “Renaissance Credit”) was the first on the market to implement the integration of the bank with broker software of a retail. Now via the broker distribution channel FUIB provides lending in the chains ALLO, Eldorado, Foxtrot, СOMFY, МOYO, Citrus, etc.
- Кількість відвідувань ПУМБ online для підприємців перевищила позначку у 100 тис.
- Купуй валюту вигідно у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!