Payments are made till 5 June 2015 in all working branches of FUIB including branches of “Renaissance Credit” throughout Ukraine.
Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund has decided to extend – till 5 June 2015 – the term of the guaranteed amounts of deposits to clients of the PJSC “Commercial Bank “NADRA” – private individuals whose funds are subject to reimbursement by the Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund.
PJSC “FUIB” is performing payments since 21 April 2015. First Ukrainian International Bank is paying funds to depositors who the bank indicated in the deposit/account agreement the following place of passport registration: АR Crimea, city of Sevastopol, Sumy, Donetsk, Mykolaiv, Luhansk and Zakarpattia oblasts.
The payment of funds to depositors is made under the agreements expired before 06 February 2015 inclusive and under bank account agreements (current and card accounts).
The payments to depositors are made in the amounts of deposits including interest accrued on the day of resolution by the National Bank of Ukraine on recognition of insolvency of the PJSC “Commercial Bank “NADRA” and beginning of removal of the insolvent bank from the market (06 February 2015), but not more than UAH 200 thousand.
Deposit reimbursement is made in any working branch of First Ukrainian International Bank, including branches of “Renaissance Credit” throughout Ukraine.
Learn more information for depositors of PJSC “Commercial Bank “NADRA” on obtaining of money compensation at the special webpage of the bank http://www.pumb.ua/ua/nadra.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!