Regardless of the size of business or sector, any company needs a convenient tool for cashless representation, business trip and economic payments. First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers a new financial solution for its clients: a corporate card MasterCard Corporate.
“Opening the card of the class MasterCard Corporate in FUIB our client gets a maximum set of services and benefits that will allow it to feel the bank’s support anywhere in the world and to confirm the status of a successful manager of the company”, comments the launch of the new product the Head of Transactional Services Division of FUIB Anton Gurban.
“We are happy that our partner FUIB launches a new MasterCard® Corporate Card, the leading corporate card product developed with consideration of business needs. Besides the first-class service, the customers of MasterCard® Corporate can use additional benefits like access to MasterCard Lounge for internal and international flights of the Terminal D in Boryspil airport. Card holders will also have benefits paying with MasterCard® Corporate in restaurants and hotels in the framework of the program “Priceless” and “Business Bonus” from MasterCard”, noted Vera Platonova, the CEO of the representation office of MasterCard Europe in Ukraine and Moldova.
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
- Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board, became the CEO of the Year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!