FUIB became an award winner of IFM Awards 2014 conducted annually by the International Finance Magazine (UK). This award is aimed to distinguish the achievements of organizations and persons who contributed significantly to the development of financial sector of their country and facilitated the improvement of professional standards. FUIB obtained the award IFM Awards 2014 in the nomination “Best Customer Service Bank – Ukraine 2014”.
“Meeting the expectations of clients is part of the FUIB strategy and it affects the performance assessment of branch employees. Last year there were many events that made the operation of the banking system more difficult. But as a matter of principle, we did not reduce our standards in FUIB despite all challenges. As a result, we managed not only to retain but to increase our client base”, emphasized Sergey Chernenko, the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
FUIB was one of the first Ukrainian banks that implemented the customer service quality standards: visual standards (appearance of branches and employees, advertising materials), behavioral standards for branch employees and Customer Service Center and now we are working hard on implementation of service process standards.
Having implemented the standards, the bank controls their performance through such tools as “Mystery Shopper” and “Mystery Call” researches, measures the level of client satisfaction and loyalty and makes target surveys on products and services. Additionally, there is a customer complaints management system in place that allows the bank to identify “bottle necks” in services, to work with the staff systematically and to improve the processes.
A client can leave his/her feedback about the work of the bank in a convenient way: in the branch, by entry in the customer feedback book, by telephone via Customer Service Center, the website or social networking.
- FUIB reduces the commission for withdrawing funds from debit cards abroad
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!