First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) remains one of the most sustainable and reliable banks in Ukrainian financial system and does not need any additional capitalization. This is evidenced by the fact that the capital adequacy ratio (N2) of FUIB as of 01.03.2015 was 11.32% while the standard is not less than 10%. At the same time, the average indicator of this standard in the banking system is 7.37%.
“The level of capitalization of FUIB exceeds average market indicator by 3.9%. This confirms once again the efficiency of our business model and the ability to cope with crisis events on our own, based on own financial resources”, noted Sergey Chernenko, the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.Let us remind that FUIB was recognized by the Deposit Guarantee Fund as one of partner banks repaying deposits to clients of City Commerce Bank. This is also an evidence of high financial and operational stability of the bank. Moreover, FUIB is one of TOP 3 banks by the level of increase of high-liquid assets whose volume exceeds the NBU conservative standards by 50%.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!