First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) remains one of the most sustainable and reliable banks in Ukrainian financial system and does not need any additional capitalization. This is evidenced by the fact that the capital adequacy ratio (N2) of FUIB as of 01.03.2015 was 11.32% while the standard is not less than 10%. At the same time, the average indicator of this standard in the banking system is 7.37%.
“The level of capitalization of FUIB exceeds average market indicator by 3.9%. This confirms once again the efficiency of our business model and the ability to cope with crisis events on our own, based on own financial resources”, noted Sergey Chernenko, the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.Let us remind that FUIB was recognized by the Deposit Guarantee Fund as one of partner banks repaying deposits to clients of City Commerce Bank. This is also an evidence of high financial and operational stability of the bank. Moreover, FUIB is one of TOP 3 banks by the level of increase of high-liquid assets whose volume exceeds the NBU conservative standards by 50%.
- New favorable terms for the financing of small agricultural businesses from FUIB
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!