In the framework of operational merger with the bank Renaissance Credit FUIB started the reorganization of branch network. By the end of 2015 the regional network of the unified bank will include 187 branches in over 40 towns of Ukraine.
“It is not just about change of sign. We will improve the performance of each branch. For this purpose FUIB improves the locations of branches, streamlines service processes and increases the quality of service”, noted Natalia Kosenko, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
From 16 March 2015 two FUIB branches changed their addresses:
- Nikolayev, branch #5 now works at the address: 71/2 Lenin St., Central district, Nikolayev 54001 (before – 4A, Sovetskaya St.);
- Dnepropetrovsk, branch #1 now works at the address: 23, Titova St., Krasnogvardeisky district, Dnepropetrovsk, 49055 (before – 11A, Titova St.).
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!