In the framework of operational merger with the bank Renaissance Credit FUIB started the reorganization of branch network. By the end of 2015 the regional network of the unified bank will include 187 branches in over 40 towns of Ukraine.
“It is not just about change of sign. We will improve the performance of each branch. For this purpose FUIB improves the locations of branches, streamlines service processes and increases the quality of service”, noted Natalia Kosenko, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
From 16 March 2015 two FUIB branches changed their addresses:
- Nikolayev, branch #5 now works at the address: 71/2 Lenin St., Central district, Nikolayev 54001 (before – 4A, Sovetskaya St.);
- Dnepropetrovsk, branch #1 now works at the address: 23, Titova St., Krasnogvardeisky district, Dnepropetrovsk, 49055 (before – 11A, Titova St.).
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!