In the framework of operational merger with the bank Renaissance Credit FUIB started the reorganization of branch network. By the end of 2015 the regional network of the unified bank will include 187 branches in over 40 towns of Ukraine.
“It is not just about change of sign. We will improve the performance of each branch. For this purpose FUIB improves the locations of branches, streamlines service processes and increases the quality of service”, noted Natalia Kosenko, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
From 16 March 2015 two FUIB branches changed their addresses:
- Nikolayev, branch #5 now works at the address: 71/2 Lenin St., Central district, Nikolayev 54001 (before – 4A, Sovetskaya St.);
- Dnepropetrovsk, branch #1 now works at the address: 23, Titova St., Krasnogvardeisky district, Dnepropetrovsk, 49055 (before – 11A, Titova St.).
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!