In the framework of operational merger with the bank Renaissance Credit FUIB started the reorganization of branch network. By the end of 2015 the regional network of the unified bank will include 187 branches in over 40 towns of Ukraine.
“It is not just about change of sign. We will improve the performance of each branch. For this purpose FUIB improves the locations of branches, streamlines service processes and increases the quality of service”, noted Natalia Kosenko, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
From 16 March 2015 two FUIB branches changed their addresses:
- Nikolayev, branch #5 now works at the address: 71/2 Lenin St., Central district, Nikolayev 54001 (before – 4A, Sovetskaya St.);
- Dnepropetrovsk, branch #1 now works at the address: 23, Titova St., Krasnogvardeisky district, Dnepropetrovsk, 49055 (before – 11A, Titova St.).
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!