Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund recognized the PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) as one of partner banks for payment of compensations to depositors of the insolvent CityCommerce Bank.
According to this decision, from 20 February FUIB starts paying guaranteed amounts of deposits to clients of CityCommerce Bank, whose funds are subject to reimbursement by the Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund.
“The fact that the Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund recognized FUIB among partner banks for payment of money compensations evidences high financial and operational reliability and stability of the bank. We start the payments to depositors of CityCommerce Bank from the most complicated Ukrainian regions: Eastern areas and Crimea. For us it is both challenge and opportunity to once again prove the reputation of a reliable bank that meets its obligations and contributes to stable work of the Ukrainian banking system”, notes Serhii Chernenko, the CEO of FUIB.
FUIB makes payments to depositors who executing the bank deposit/account agreement with CityCommerce Bank indicated the place of residence registration according to their passports: the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk, Mykolaiv, Kherson oblasts or the city of Sevastopol.
The payment of funds to depositors is made under the agreements that expired before 21 November 2014 inclusive and under bank account agreements.
You can learn more information for depositors of CityCommerce Bank concerning money compensations at the special webpage of the bank http://pumb.ua/en/citycomm/
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у Кривому Розі
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!