First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is one of TOP 10 banks in the Rating of viability of banks by results of 2014 published by Forbes.
The rating by Forbes was calculated on the basis of financial reporting of banks as of 1 January 2015. The purpose of the rating is to find banks with high internal sustainability in the period of system instability.
The calculation of the rating was based on quantitative financial indicators, including liquidity, profitability and capitalization indicators with consideration of qualitative factors of uninterruptedness of payments, support by shareholders and risks of the countries of origin. The Forbes covered 32 largest banks from the first and the second groups of NBU classification except for officially insolvent ones. These financial institutions control 83% of assets of the Ukrainian banking system.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!