First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is one of TOP 10 banks in the Rating of viability of banks by results of 2014 published by Forbes.
The rating by Forbes was calculated on the basis of financial reporting of banks as of 1 January 2015. The purpose of the rating is to find banks with high internal sustainability in the period of system instability.
The calculation of the rating was based on quantitative financial indicators, including liquidity, profitability and capitalization indicators with consideration of qualitative factors of uninterruptedness of payments, support by shareholders and risks of the countries of origin. The Forbes covered 32 largest banks from the first and the second groups of NBU classification except for officially insolvent ones. These financial institutions control 83% of assets of the Ukrainian banking system.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!