First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is one of TOP 10 banks in the Rating of viability of banks by results of 2014 published by Forbes.
The rating by Forbes was calculated on the basis of financial reporting of banks as of 1 January 2015. The purpose of the rating is to find banks with high internal sustainability in the period of system instability.
The calculation of the rating was based on quantitative financial indicators, including liquidity, profitability and capitalization indicators with consideration of qualitative factors of uninterruptedness of payments, support by shareholders and risks of the countries of origin. The Forbes covered 32 largest banks from the first and the second groups of NBU classification except for officially insolvent ones. These financial institutions control 83% of assets of the Ukrainian banking system.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 5 по 9 березня 2021 року
- Купуйте техніку на eldorado.ua в розстрочку від ПУМБ без переплат!
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on consumer rights protection in financial services
- FUIB, the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the NBU are preparing an educational series on financial literacy
- Понад 10 тисяч клієнтів підключилися до ГК «Нафтогаз України» у відділеннях ПУМБ
- FUIB provides financing for the suppliers of state-owned enterprises of strategic importance
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!