Throughout 2014 the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) made 2.2 times more operations through money transfer international systems Western Union, UNIStream, CONTACT and MoneyGram than in 2013. At that, the volume of money funds transferred through these transfer systems increased by 76%.
Vladimir Belous, the Head of Transactional Business Development Division of FUIB: “The demand for instant money transfers without account opening grows every year, which is conditioned by the increase of confidence of clients in this service. The number of our compatriots who travel, work or study abroad grows. To improve the quality of customer service, last year we optimized the number of internal business processes and managed to reduce the time for provision of instant money transfer service”.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!