Throughout 2014 the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) made 2.2 times more operations through money transfer international systems Western Union, UNIStream, CONTACT and MoneyGram than in 2013. At that, the volume of money funds transferred through these transfer systems increased by 76%.
Vladimir Belous, the Head of Transactional Business Development Division of FUIB: “The demand for instant money transfers without account opening grows every year, which is conditioned by the increase of confidence of clients in this service. The number of our compatriots who travel, work or study abroad grows. To improve the quality of customer service, last year we optimized the number of internal business processes and managed to reduce the time for provision of instant money transfer service”.
- Save lives, open hotels and teach: teens learned about careers in services
- FUIB opened a new branch in Pervomaysky
- FUIB opened a new branch in Drohobych
- Центр «Розвиток КСВ» і Career Hub спільно з банком ПУМБ провели першу зустріч з експертами медичної сфери для учасників проєкту «Моя кар’єра в Україні»
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!