Throughout 2014 the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) made 2.2 times more operations through money transfer international systems Western Union, UNIStream, CONTACT and MoneyGram than in 2013. At that, the volume of money funds transferred through these transfer systems increased by 76%.
Vladimir Belous, the Head of Transactional Business Development Division of FUIB: “The demand for instant money transfers without account opening grows every year, which is conditioned by the increase of confidence of clients in this service. The number of our compatriots who travel, work or study abroad grows. To improve the quality of customer service, last year we optimized the number of internal business processes and managed to reduce the time for provision of instant money transfer service”.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!