Throughout 2014 the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) made 2.2 times more operations through money transfer international systems Western Union, UNIStream, CONTACT and MoneyGram than in 2013. At that, the volume of money funds transferred through these transfer systems increased by 76%.
Vladimir Belous, the Head of Transactional Business Development Division of FUIB: “The demand for instant money transfers without account opening grows every year, which is conditioned by the increase of confidence of clients in this service. The number of our compatriots who travel, work or study abroad grows. To improve the quality of customer service, last year we optimized the number of internal business processes and managed to reduce the time for provision of instant money transfer service”.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!