First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) became one of the TOP five banks, to which insurance companies entrust their deposits, according to the website League of Insurance Organizations of Ukraine (LIOU).
According to the LIOU information, the volume of term deposits of insurance companies placed with banks as of 30 September 2014 amounts to more than UAH 9 billion, of which UAH 1.5 billion are in foreign currency.
Aleksey Volchkov, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of FUIB’s corporate business: “High reliability of clients’ deposits without any compromises has been the key value of FUIB for many years. Surplus capital and good loan portfolio management ensured the sustainability of the Bank even in the most difficult economic conditions, which was confirmed by the stress-test conducted by the National Bank of Ukraine. FUIB remains a reliable financial partner for more than 20 thousand corporate clients. We are pleased to know that among them there are many leading Ukrainian insurance companies that deposited more than UAH 200 million with our Bank”.
- Стартує акція «Бонус до депозиту» - додаткова винагорода до 1,0% річних
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!