First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) became one of the TOP five banks, to which insurance companies entrust their deposits, according to the website League of Insurance Organizations of Ukraine (LIOU).
According to the LIOU information, the volume of term deposits of insurance companies placed with banks as of 30 September 2014 amounts to more than UAH 9 billion, of which UAH 1.5 billion are in foreign currency.
Aleksey Volchkov, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of FUIB’s corporate business: “High reliability of clients’ deposits without any compromises has been the key value of FUIB for many years. Surplus capital and good loan portfolio management ensured the sustainability of the Bank even in the most difficult economic conditions, which was confirmed by the stress-test conducted by the National Bank of Ukraine. FUIB remains a reliable financial partner for more than 20 thousand corporate clients. We are pleased to know that among them there are many leading Ukrainian insurance companies that deposited more than UAH 200 million with our Bank”.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!