First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) became one of the TOP five banks, to which insurance companies entrust their deposits, according to the website League of Insurance Organizations of Ukraine (LIOU).
According to the LIOU information, the volume of term deposits of insurance companies placed with banks as of 30 September 2014 amounts to more than UAH 9 billion, of which UAH 1.5 billion are in foreign currency.
Aleksey Volchkov, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of FUIB’s corporate business: “High reliability of clients’ deposits without any compromises has been the key value of FUIB for many years. Surplus capital and good loan portfolio management ensured the sustainability of the Bank even in the most difficult economic conditions, which was confirmed by the stress-test conducted by the National Bank of Ukraine. FUIB remains a reliable financial partner for more than 20 thousand corporate clients. We are pleased to know that among them there are many leading Ukrainian insurance companies that deposited more than UAH 200 million with our Bank”.
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!