First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) became one of the TOP five banks, to which insurance companies entrust their deposits, according to the website League of Insurance Organizations of Ukraine (LIOU).
According to the LIOU information, the volume of term deposits of insurance companies placed with banks as of 30 September 2014 amounts to more than UAH 9 billion, of which UAH 1.5 billion are in foreign currency.
Aleksey Volchkov, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of FUIB’s corporate business: “High reliability of clients’ deposits without any compromises has been the key value of FUIB for many years. Surplus capital and good loan portfolio management ensured the sustainability of the Bank even in the most difficult economic conditions, which was confirmed by the stress-test conducted by the National Bank of Ukraine. FUIB remains a reliable financial partner for more than 20 thousand corporate clients. We are pleased to know that among them there are many leading Ukrainian insurance companies that deposited more than UAH 200 million with our Bank”.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!