The State Registrar has registered the new version of the Charter of PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) because of the change of registration address. Thus, from the 12 January 2015 the new address of FUIB is 4, Andreevskaya St., Kiev 04070, Ukraine.
“FUIB is one of the oldest banks of the country; it is of the same age as independent Ukraine. Historically we started our operations in Donetsk region serving large corporate clients. 20 years later FUIB is a large
universal bank represented all over Ukraine. The change of the legal address of the bank is a logical step in our business development, especially given the current situation in the East”, - notes Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!