The State Registrar has registered the new version of the Charter of PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) because of the change of registration address. Thus, from the 12 January 2015 the new address of FUIB is 4, Andreevskaya St., Kiev 04070, Ukraine.
“FUIB is one of the oldest banks of the country; it is of the same age as independent Ukraine. Historically we started our operations in Donetsk region serving large corporate clients. 20 years later FUIB is a large
universal bank represented all over Ukraine. The change of the legal address of the bank is a logical step in our business development, especially given the current situation in the East”, - notes Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!