The State Registrar has registered the new version of the Charter of PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) because of the change of registration address. Thus, from the 12 January 2015 the new address of FUIB is 4, Andreevskaya St., Kiev 04070, Ukraine.
“FUIB is one of the oldest banks of the country; it is of the same age as independent Ukraine. Historically we started our operations in Donetsk region serving large corporate clients. 20 years later FUIB is a large
universal bank represented all over Ukraine. The change of the legal address of the bank is a logical step in our business development, especially given the current situation in the East”, - notes Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!