First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) inform on the change of addresses of branches in Kyiv.
Fr om December 29, 2014, FUIB's department No.24, previously located at Kyiv, Povitroflotskyi Ave., 58, is working at a new address: 01133, Kyiv, Pecherskyi district, Lesya Ukrainka Blv., 24.
In order to continue customer service, it was decided to retain the presence of the bank at Kyiv, Povitroflotskyi Ave., 58, wh ere the customer service center currently operates.
Also we inform you on previously conducted relocations of FUIB's offices:
- from November 24, 2014, branch No. 15 works at the location: 02002 Kyiv, Dniprovskiy district, Raisy Okipnoi St. 4a;
- from November 3, 2014 branch No. 10 works at the location: 03040, Kyiv, Holosiivskyi district, Vasylkivska St., 2.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!