First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) inform on the change of addresses of branches in Kyiv.
Fr om December 29, 2014, FUIB's department No.24, previously located at Kyiv, Povitroflotskyi Ave., 58, is working at a new address: 01133, Kyiv, Pecherskyi district, Lesya Ukrainka Blv., 24.
In order to continue customer service, it was decided to retain the presence of the bank at Kyiv, Povitroflotskyi Ave., 58, wh ere the customer service center currently operates.
Also we inform you on previously conducted relocations of FUIB's offices:
- from November 24, 2014, branch No. 15 works at the location: 02002 Kyiv, Dniprovskiy district, Raisy Okipnoi St. 4a;
- from November 3, 2014 branch No. 10 works at the location: 03040, Kyiv, Holosiivskyi district, Vasylkivska St., 2.
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!