First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) inform on the change of addresses of branches in Kyiv.
Fr om December 29, 2014, FUIB's department No.24, previously located at Kyiv, Povitroflotskyi Ave., 58, is working at a new address: 01133, Kyiv, Pecherskyi district, Lesya Ukrainka Blv., 24.
In order to continue customer service, it was decided to retain the presence of the bank at Kyiv, Povitroflotskyi Ave., 58, wh ere the customer service center currently operates.
Also we inform you on previously conducted relocations of FUIB's offices:
- from November 24, 2014, branch No. 15 works at the location: 02002 Kyiv, Dniprovskiy district, Raisy Okipnoi St. 4a;
- from November 3, 2014 branch No. 10 works at the location: 03040, Kyiv, Holosiivskyi district, Vasylkivska St., 2.
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!