The First Ukrainian International Bank (the FUIB) offers all its clients to connect the service of additional protection 3-D Secure for cards Visa and MasterCard in the Internet-banking “FUIB Online”.
The holders of FUIB payment cards can now activate and manage the service of additional protection 3-D Secure for free by means of the web-version of the remote service system “FUIB Online” in the section “Cards”.
3-D Secure is a protocol of internet transaction processing developed and approved by the international payment systems Visa and MasterCard. This service is intended for provision of additional safety of payments (protection from unauthorized usage) when purchases are made in Internet shops by means of payment cards.
The process of payment with a payment card connected to 3-D Secure service is very simple. As a rule, special logos are placed on the website of the Internet trader supporting the protection technology 3-D Secure.
If the trader supports 3-D Secure, all the card holder needs to do to confirm the transaction is to enter a one-time password received by SMS to his mobile telephone in a special protected web-page of the FUIB. I.e., for each transaction a special one-time password is set and therefore, the card holder can be sure that he is the only person who can make an online purchase with his card.
If the payment card is connected to the 3-D Secure service but the website of the Internet trader does not support this technology, the transaction will be performed in the standard mode (without entering of the one-time password).
You can get more details by telephones 0 800 500 490 and 38 044 290 93 29.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!