On 27 October 2014 the General Meeting of Shareholders of the PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) made a resolution on the change of registered address of the Bank. The FUIB has begun the procedure of amending the Charter of the Bank to reflect the new registered address of the Bank: 4, Andriivska St., Kyiv 04070, Ukraine.
The customers and the counterparties of the Bank will be officially notified on the change of the address of the Bank within the time period provided by the law.
The change of registered address of the Bank will not impact the daily operations of branches and ATMs of the bank.
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!