On 27 October 2014 the General Meeting of Shareholders of the PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) made a resolution on the change of registered address of the Bank. The FUIB has begun the procedure of amending the Charter of the Bank to reflect the new registered address of the Bank: 4, Andriivska St., Kyiv 04070, Ukraine.
The customers and the counterparties of the Bank will be officially notified on the change of the address of the Bank within the time period provided by the law.
The change of registered address of the Bank will not impact the daily operations of branches and ATMs of the bank.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!