First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) guarantees to fulfill its obligations, including the maintaining of normal operation schedule and to conduct all types of operations at the bank branches located within the territory under control of the Ukrainian government to all its clients, regardless of their place of registration.
Starting with May 26, 2014 and till present, FUIB effects all payments in local currency directly through the General Directorate of National Bank of Ukraine in Kyiv. Taking into account, that all the units of FUIB work on a single code of the bank (MFO), it ensures timely and quality execution of all payment transactions of FUIB's clients.
Payments in foreign currency are effected in standard mode through FUIB's correspondent accounts in foreign correspondent banks, and their conduct is also not dependent on the territorial location of branches of the bank and the clients.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!