First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) guarantees to fulfill its obligations, including the maintaining of normal operation schedule and to conduct all types of operations at the bank branches located within the territory under control of the Ukrainian government to all its clients, regardless of their place of registration.
Starting with May 26, 2014 and till present, FUIB effects all payments in local currency directly through the General Directorate of National Bank of Ukraine in Kyiv. Taking into account, that all the units of FUIB work on a single code of the bank (MFO), it ensures timely and quality execution of all payment transactions of FUIB's clients.
Payments in foreign currency are effected in standard mode through FUIB's correspondent accounts in foreign correspondent banks, and their conduct is also not dependent on the territorial location of branches of the bank and the clients.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!