The First Ukrainian International Bank (the FUIB) is recognized by the company Visa as the bank with the lowest level of protested transactions in CEMEA region (Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa) by result of analysis of transactions in 2013.
The FUIB was rewarded in the nomination Lowest Non-Fraud Chargeback Rate in the framework of the annual evaluation of Service Quality Performance Awards - Acquirer held by the company Visa. Leadership in the rating is a deserved recognition of high-quality work of processing center of the bank ensuring the highest level of transaction processing efficiency in trade and service enterprises served by the FUIB and partner banks.
«Leading positions in the Visa rating confirm high quality, the level of accessibility and reliability of the FUIB services. This is largely the result of the qualitative work of our processing center ensuring the compliance with the requirements of the international payment systems, operating efficiency and the highest level of service availability while processing the transactions on payment cards in POS terminals and ATMs of the FUIB and partner banks connected to the FUIB processing center. As a result, the level of operating expenses of the bank and its partners for support of transactions is much lower than average on the market», - notes Tomasz Wisniewski, the Chief Operations Officer of the FUIB.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!