The First Ukrainian International Bank (the FUIB) is recognized by the company Visa as the bank with the lowest level of protested transactions in CEMEA region (Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa) by result of analysis of transactions in 2013.
The FUIB was rewarded in the nomination Lowest Non-Fraud Chargeback Rate in the framework of the annual evaluation of Service Quality Performance Awards - Acquirer held by the company Visa. Leadership in the rating is a deserved recognition of high-quality work of processing center of the bank ensuring the highest level of transaction processing efficiency in trade and service enterprises served by the FUIB and partner banks.
«Leading positions in the Visa rating confirm high quality, the level of accessibility and reliability of the FUIB services. This is largely the result of the qualitative work of our processing center ensuring the compliance with the requirements of the international payment systems, operating efficiency and the highest level of service availability while processing the transactions on payment cards in POS terminals and ATMs of the FUIB and partner banks connected to the FUIB processing center. As a result, the level of operating expenses of the bank and its partners for support of transactions is much lower than average on the market», - notes Tomasz Wisniewski, the Chief Operations Officer of the FUIB.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!