First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has launched its new unique “card” service for corporate customers – card-to-card round-the-clock ATM transfers.
Fr om now on, corporate customers of FUIB can use the service of card-to-card cashless transfers to cards of their partners. It is worth mentioning that the transfer is possible to any card issued by FUIB across Ukraine any time day or night 7 days a week, without being tied to the outlet at which the sender or the recipient is served. The transfer fee is only 2 hryvnias.
“FUIB has developed its new unique service, enabling to make payments to one’s business partners at any time convenient for our customers. Thus, we offer another alternative progressive channel for payments to partners at ATMs in 24/7 mode. It is sufficient to have only the 16-digit number of the transfer recipient’s card. Moreover, the card number can be used as the payment detail and be specified in contracts, agreements, invoices and other documents. This significantly saves time and effort of our customers, as all transfers can be made without being tied to the bank’s outlet – at ATMs, any time, including the night, on weekends and holidays. Your partner will receive the money within seconds, no matter wh ere he is. Taking into account that at present the time is one of the most expensive resources in the market, we, guided by the market trends, have focused on the products that maximally help to save this resource and improve the efficiency of business processes of our customers,” notes Anton Gurban, Head of Transactional Services Division of FUIB.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!