Financial performance indicators of FUIB as of 31 March 2014:
· Net profit grew by 42.1% to UAH 169.0 million (year-over-year)
· Net assets increased by 18.5% to UAH 37.8 billion (year-to-date)
· Loan portfolio grew by 19.6% to UAH 28.3 billion (year-to-date)
· Customer accounts increased by 20.3% to UAH 25.2 billion (year-to-date)
· Equity is UAH 5.7 billion
Efficiency indicators (year-over-year):
· Return on assets (ROA) before provisions and taxes grew to 7.4% (3.1% as of 31 March 2013)
· Return on equity (ROE) before provisions and taxes grew to 46.1% (17.7% as of March 2013)
· Net interest margin grew to 7.0% (4.8% as of March 2013)
Structural ratios (year-over-year):
· Average net loan portfolio/Deposits grew to 99.0%% (97.0% as of 31 March 2013)
· Average customer accounts/Liabilities grew to 78.9% (77.8% as of 31 March 2013)
Assets quality ratios (year-over-year):
· Decent Provisions/NPL of 76.5% (66.5% as of 31 March 2013)
Capital adequacy ratios (year-over-year):
· CAR (Basel) stands high at 19.4% (22.9 as of 31 March 2013)
· CAR (NBU) is 15.0% (15.5% as of 31 March 2013)
The first quarter of 2014 was finished by First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) with the net profit of UAH 169 million, which is 42% up year-over-year.
The year-to-date, the net assets of the Bank grew by 18.5% to UAH 37.8 billion. The total (gross) loan portfolio grew by 19.6% to UAH 28.3 billion. The corporate loan portfolio grew by 21.7% to UAH 21.6 billion, while the individual loan portfolio grew by 13.1% to UAH 6.6 billion.
The customer accounts year-to-date grew by 20.3% to UAH 25.2 billion. The growth in the corporate accounts was 39.1%, while the growth in the retail accounts was 4.1%.
“Like the rest of the banking system of Ukraine, in the 1st quarter of 2014 FUIB faced such serious challenges as the hryvnia devaluation, the Crimean factor, certain anxiety of customers caused by the political situation in the country, etcetera. However, the Bank coped with these crisis events and finished the first quarter with high efficiency indicators. As compared to the same period last year, the Bank’s net profit grew by 42.1%, while the margin almost doubled. Moreover, the year-to-date we managed to build up the net assets of the Bank by 18.5%. This once again confirms that First Ukrainian has always been and remains one of the most efficient and stable banks in the Ukraine’s financial market,” notes Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- ПУМБ вітає переможців акції «Депозит відкривай – браслет з Азовсталі вигравай!»
- З переможцями до перемоги: «Ми однієї крові» оголошує про колаборацію з ФК «Шахтар»
- ПУМБ зібрав кошти на оснащення прифронтової лікарні
- Partner cashback offers of FUIB in January
- Завершення акції «Осіння пора з RIA»
- ПУМБ продовжив дію платіжних карток банку до кінця березня 2023 року
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!