First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), in fulfilment of the decision of the National Bank of Ukraine (Resolution No 260 of 06.05.2014), on 30 May 2014 closes all its outlets across the Crimean Peninsula.
The closure of the outlets was preceded by the preparatory work. Customers of First Ukrainian were in good time notified by the Bank of the forthcoming termination of the activities of FUIB within the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and offered two options for their further cooperation with the Bank: either to close their accounts with the Bank or to move them to the mainland Ukraine.
Both at present and further on, FUIB guarantees that all its obligations to customers will be fulfilled at any of the Bank’s outlets in the mainland Ukraine on the same terms, transparently and openly. The debt obligations of customers to the Bank will also remain effective.
The best proof the customer confidence in the Bank is that nearly 30 thousand customers, legal entities and individuals, continue cooperating with FUIB.
Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB: “We responsibly treat our business, our customers and employees, but the current situation makes the Bank’s functioning in the AR of Crimea impossible. First Ukrainian International Bank, complying with the laws of Ukraine, continues fulfilling all its obligations to customers. However, we also expect that our customers will also honour their obligations to our Bank”.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!