First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), within the framework of Days of Internet Marketing 2014 all-Ukraine Forum, received IVIN 2014 award in Services Providernomination. Moreover, Grand Prix of the award also went to FUIB.
IVIN 2014 is the award for the most efficient business promotion in the Internet. The winners are determined by the panel of experts in Internet marketing, marketing, advertising and IT business. The nominees are assessed from the standpoint of several Internet marketing areas: design, usability, content quality, SEO promotion, activity in social networks, contextual advertising – advertising campaign quality and efficiency, digital strategy efficiency.
Liliya Zubareva, Head of Strategic Marketing at FUIB:
“The leadership of FUIB in Internet promotion has been once again recognised by the expert community. First Ukrainian systemically and thoroughly treats Internet as the source of customer feedback. The ability to hear the customer opinion in the network is transformed into real steps by the Bank towards its customers: consultations, responses to complaints or propositions, enhancement of customer service and product propositions. The Bank’s efficient Internet promotion is directly linked to the appreciation of the service quality at First Ukrainian by our customers.”
This is also confirmed by the fact that in 2013 FUIB was recognised the leader in Public Rankings of Banks at Banki.ua portal, which readers named the Bank the best in Ukraine at customer service and product quality.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!