Please, be informed of the Bank’s business schedule from 8 to 12 May in accordance with the labour laws of Ukraine:
8 May – business day is 1 hour shorter
9-11 May – non-business days
from 12 May – work as usual
To ensure the uninterrupted services to the Bank’s customers, some of the outlets of FUIB will be open for business:
9-11 May – Boryspil International Airport, Terminal D, Boryspil
11 May – Bohdana Khmelnytskoho St. 53, Kyiv
9 May, 10-11 May according to its regular business schedule – Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport, Lviv
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!