The net profit of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) for the first quarter of 2014 (1Q2014) is UAH 134.4 m, which is 50.2% up year-over-year.
The 1Q2014 net interest income of UAH 573.0 m is 47.7% up year-over-year; the net fee and commission income of UAH 122.4 m is 15.3% up year-over-year.
Over 1Q2014 the Bank’s assets grew by 10.5% to UAH 36.7 bn.
During the quarter, the customer accounts increased by 19.1% to UAH 24.4 bn, while the Bank’s liabilities grew by 11.8% to UAH 31.9 bn. The customer loans and debts increased by 19.0% to UAH 23.7 bn.
The year beginning to 31 March 2014, the equity of FUIB grew by 2.5% to UAH 4.8 bn.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!