The net profit of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) for the first quarter of 2014 (1Q2014) is UAH 134.4 m, which is 50.2% up year-over-year.
The 1Q2014 net interest income of UAH 573.0 m is 47.7% up year-over-year; the net fee and commission income of UAH 122.4 m is 15.3% up year-over-year.
Over 1Q2014 the Bank’s assets grew by 10.5% to UAH 36.7 bn.
During the quarter, the customer accounts increased by 19.1% to UAH 24.4 bn, while the Bank’s liabilities grew by 11.8% to UAH 31.9 bn. The customer loans and debts increased by 19.0% to UAH 23.7 bn.
The year beginning to 31 March 2014, the equity of FUIB grew by 2.5% to UAH 4.8 bn.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!