First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is among the leading companies, which corporate web site has been recognised the best in Ukraine from the standpoint of openness to investors according to the findings of IR Online in Ukraine survey by Concorde Capital, rating the web site of FUIB as “Exemplary”.
Moreover, the corporate web site of FUIB has been recognised the best among the banks in Ukraine and praised as the only one that is available in three full-scale language versions: Ukrainian, Russian and English. From 2010, each year FUIB wins the recognition and highest evaluations by the market leaders in various nominations as regards implementation of the corporate governance standards and principles, information disclosure, transparency, proactivity and communications policy.
“Recognition and high evaluations is the best demonstration of the attention that FUIB devotes to investors, analysts, business partners. We are confident that the systematic and continuous implementation of the IR policy brings palpable dividends to both investors and shareholders. At the same time, the return from implementation of the successful IR policy is considerably higher than the resources that we put into it,” Sergey Zubro, Head of International Financing and Transactions Structuring at FUIB, says.
IR Online in Ukraine survey is devoted to the analysis of the web sites of Ukrainian companies issuing securities. The survey goal is to popularise the best IR practices through web sites of companies in Ukraine by following the exemplary companies. Also, the survey aims at accentuating the attention of issuers on the importance of satisfying the investor needs as regards submission of all the information necessary for investment decision making, through modern electronic means.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!