First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has determined the winner of Presents for Users of PUMB Online campaign, held from 15 December 2013 to 16 January 2014. The main Campaign prize, iPad mini 4G, went to the resident of Ivano Frankovsk, customer of FUIB since 2011.
Other ten Campaign participants won each the prize money of 100 hryvnias to their mobile phone accounts.
To participate in the Campaign, one should have used PUMB Online to perform one of the operations, its amount exceeding 50 hryvnias: transfer money to the account of other customer of FUIB, transfer money to the account with other bank, open a deposit, pay for utility or other services, purchase tickets to football matches at Donbass Arena. The Campaign winners were determined through the computer-aided random drawing within on 20 January 2014.
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!