First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has determined the winner of Presents for Users of PUMB Online campaign, held from 15 December 2013 to 16 January 2014. The main Campaign prize, iPad mini 4G, went to the resident of Ivano Frankovsk, customer of FUIB since 2011.
Other ten Campaign participants won each the prize money of 100 hryvnias to their mobile phone accounts.
To participate in the Campaign, one should have used PUMB Online to perform one of the operations, its amount exceeding 50 hryvnias: transfer money to the account of other customer of FUIB, transfer money to the account with other bank, open a deposit, pay for utility or other services, purchase tickets to football matches at Donbass Arena. The Campaign winners were determined through the computer-aided random drawing within on 20 January 2014.
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!