Bank’s Business Schedule during Holidays
Dear customers! We wish you Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
Please be informed of the Bank’s work procedure during the winter holidays (as established by the NBU Letter No №25-205/28803 of 19.12.13 “On Work Procedure in Light of the Fiscal Year Closing”).
Ordinary business days:
30 December 2013
03 January 2014
04 January 2014 (those that are usually open on Saturdays)
08 January 2014
01 January 2014
05 January 2014
06 January 2014
07 January 2014
On 31 December 2013 the Bank’s business day will be 1 hour shorter, as envisaged by the labour laws. Payments will be accepted only to the benefit of customers of PJSC “FUIB” and the State Treasury until 12:00.
On 2 January 2014 the Bank will work without serving customers.
Instead of 6 January 2014, which will be a non-business day, the Bank will work on Saturday 11 January 2014.
First Ukrainian International Bank
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!