First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), with the thought of customer convenience, has started the cooperation with iBox, Ukraine’s largest payment terminals network. Commencing on 6 December customers of FUIB can replenish their card accounts at more than 5850 terminals of iBox located in 200 cities of Ukraine.
“Our goal is to ensure the comfortable cooperation with our customers; first and foremost, we are guided by their needs. This is why we have introduced another possibility for replenishing one’s card account or repaying the loan through iBox terminals whenever it is convenient for the customer, practically in each city. This will save our customer’s time due to absence of the need to visit the Bank’s outlet. The money will be remitted on the next Bank’s business day,” marks Vladimir Belous, Head of Transactional Business Development at FUIB.
The fee for the card account replenishment at iBox terminals is 2%.
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!