First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), with the thought of customer convenience, has started the cooperation with iBox, Ukraine’s largest payment terminals network. Commencing on 6 December customers of FUIB can replenish their card accounts at more than 5850 terminals of iBox located in 200 cities of Ukraine.
“Our goal is to ensure the comfortable cooperation with our customers; first and foremost, we are guided by their needs. This is why we have introduced another possibility for replenishing one’s card account or repaying the loan through iBox terminals whenever it is convenient for the customer, practically in each city. This will save our customer’s time due to absence of the need to visit the Bank’s outlet. The money will be remitted on the next Bank’s business day,” marks Vladimir Belous, Head of Transactional Business Development at FUIB.
The fee for the card account replenishment at iBox terminals is 2%.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!