First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), with the thought of customer convenience, has started the cooperation with iBox, Ukraine’s largest payment terminals network. Commencing on 6 December customers of FUIB can replenish their card accounts at more than 5850 terminals of iBox located in 200 cities of Ukraine.
“Our goal is to ensure the comfortable cooperation with our customers; first and foremost, we are guided by their needs. This is why we have introduced another possibility for replenishing one’s card account or repaying the loan through iBox terminals whenever it is convenient for the customer, practically in each city. This will save our customer’s time due to absence of the need to visit the Bank’s outlet. The money will be remitted on the next Bank’s business day,” marks Vladimir Belous, Head of Transactional Business Development at FUIB.
The fee for the card account replenishment at iBox terminals is 2%.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!