First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) raises the rates for its Progressive deposit. The new Progressive deposit terms, applying to all the deposit periods and currencies, are effective commencing on 5 December 2013.
From now on, profitability of the 6-month deposits is 19% in Ukrainian hryvnias and 8% in American dollars; of the 9-month deposits, 19.50% in hryvnias and 8.50% in dollars; of the 12-month deposits, 20.50% in hryvnias and 10.50% in dollars; of the 18-month deposits, 21% in hryvnias and 11% in dollars.
Progressive is a time deposit with the progressive rate of interest and wide choice of deposit periods: 6, 9, 12 and 18 months. The deposit rate is growing month-over-month. The minimum deposit amount is 1000 dollars or 10 000 hryvnias; the interest is paid at maturity.
FUIB is among TOP 10 banks by volume of individual accounts. Over the three quarters of 2013 the individual accounts with FUIB grew to over UAH 14.3 billion.
FUIB has been a member of the Individual Deposit Guarantee Fund since 1999. Credit Rating agency has repeatedly confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of FUIB.
Progressive deposit can be arranged at any of 168 outlets of FUIB.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!