First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become the primary dealer entitled to perform operations in the government bonds market, that became possible after FUIB won the competitive selection held by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine on 28 November 2013. Thus, the Bank received the exclusive right of direct purchase of the government bonds at the auctions held by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
“The status of the primary dealer will ensure the access for customers of FUIB to the government bonds market along with the right to file applications for the government bonds purchase, which will broaden the possibilities, which the Bank offers to its customers, and also will let us more efficiently manage the securities portfolio. The win of FUIB in the competitive selection of primary dealers once again proves the financial stability and reliability of our bank,” Marina Tregubenko, Head of Securities Department of FUIB said.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!