First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become the primary dealer entitled to perform operations in the government bonds market, that became possible after FUIB won the competitive selection held by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine on 28 November 2013. Thus, the Bank received the exclusive right of direct purchase of the government bonds at the auctions held by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
“The status of the primary dealer will ensure the access for customers of FUIB to the government bonds market along with the right to file applications for the government bonds purchase, which will broaden the possibilities, which the Bank offers to its customers, and also will let us more efficiently manage the securities portfolio. The win of FUIB in the competitive selection of primary dealers once again proves the financial stability and reliability of our bank,” Marina Tregubenko, Head of Securities Department of FUIB said.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!