First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become the primary dealer entitled to perform operations in the government bonds market, that became possible after FUIB won the competitive selection held by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine on 28 November 2013. Thus, the Bank received the exclusive right of direct purchase of the government bonds at the auctions held by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
“The status of the primary dealer will ensure the access for customers of FUIB to the government bonds market along with the right to file applications for the government bonds purchase, which will broaden the possibilities, which the Bank offers to its customers, and also will let us more efficiently manage the securities portfolio. The win of FUIB in the competitive selection of primary dealers once again proves the financial stability and reliability of our bank,” Marina Tregubenko, Head of Securities Department of FUIB said.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!