First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become the primary dealer entitled to perform operations in the government bonds market, that became possible after FUIB won the competitive selection held by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine on 28 November 2013. Thus, the Bank received the exclusive right of direct purchase of the government bonds at the auctions held by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
“The status of the primary dealer will ensure the access for customers of FUIB to the government bonds market along with the right to file applications for the government bonds purchase, which will broaden the possibilities, which the Bank offers to its customers, and also will let us more efficiently manage the securities portfolio. The win of FUIB in the competitive selection of primary dealers once again proves the financial stability and reliability of our bank,” Marina Tregubenko, Head of Securities Department of FUIB said.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!