Commencing on 4 November First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) welcomes visitors to its new outlet in Kiev at Krasnoarmeyskaya St. 30 (Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho metro station). The outlet meets the latest design and functionality requirements and offers a wide range of banking services for individuals and businesses.
Until 3 December inclusive especially for customers of its new outlet FUIB offers special terms of deposits and loans:
- 3% off the cash loan annual rate;
- 1% off the car loan annual rate;
- +0.5% over the Free deposit annual rate.
“We want to be closer to our customers; this is why we open another outlet of FUIB in the very business heart of Kiev to strengthen our customer interaction. The distinguishing feature of this outlet is Persona, special-purpose wealthy customer service area, where our customers can enjoy the top quality customer service,” marked Natalya Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB in charge of the Bank’s network development.
Locations of all outlets of FUIB are available at www.pumb.ua.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!