Commencing on 4 November First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) welcomes visitors to its new outlet in Kiev at Krasnoarmeyskaya St. 30 (Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho metro station). The outlet meets the latest design and functionality requirements and offers a wide range of banking services for individuals and businesses.
Until 3 December inclusive especially for customers of its new outlet FUIB offers special terms of deposits and loans:
- 3% off the cash loan annual rate;
- 1% off the car loan annual rate;
- +0.5% over the Free deposit annual rate.
“We want to be closer to our customers; this is why we open another outlet of FUIB in the very business heart of Kiev to strengthen our customer interaction. The distinguishing feature of this outlet is Persona, special-purpose wealthy customer service area, where our customers can enjoy the top quality customer service,” marked Natalya Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB in charge of the Bank’s network development.
Locations of all outlets of FUIB are available at www.pumb.ua.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!