First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) with support from MasterCard international payment system runs the campaign for the Bank’s corporate customers. While arranging the corporate card issuance for the company or its employee, the customer is presented with a gift voucher for high quality petrol, which can be used at any of nearly 400 OKKO petrol stations all over Ukraine wherever necessary within one year. The campaign starts at all outlets of FUIB on 1 November 2013.
It bears reminding that FUIB issues for its corporate customers Business class payment cards recognised all over the globe as a reliable and convenient instrument for making payments and managing the company’s financial flows. Those cards meet maximally the corporate customer expectations of their functionality and status; enable to pay administrative, representation and business trip expenses, and to save money through participation in loyalty programmes and discounts from international payment systems. All cards are chip-based, which means that customer accounts are maximally protected against fraudulent activities. Each of these cards can be used for paying outside Ukraine or withdrawing cash in the currency of the country of your stay irrespective of the currency of the account the card is linked to. The customer can control all its business expenses due to peculiarity of a card account with FUIB to which an unlimited number of cards can be issued and spending limits can be set by the account holder.
- В листопаді українці збільшили обсяг депозитів в ПУМБ на півмільярда гривень
- #GivingTuesday in FUIB: more than UAH 153 thousand for the treatment of children with cancer
- ПУМБ – лідер ринку товарних кредитів за підсумками чорної п’ятниці 2019
- Fitch Ratings international rating agency rated FUIB with “B” rating with stable outlook
- ПУМБ відкрив два відділення в Харкові
- FUIB and INGO Ukraine have released insurance for amateur skiers
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!