First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has reorganised its card range for corporate customers. Since 5 September FUIB has been issuing for its corporate customers distinctly new cards – Business class payment cards recognised all over the globe as a reliable and convenient instrument for making payments and managing the company’s financial flows.
FUIB has refused from applying the retail platform (Unembossed, Classic, Gold, etc.) and now the Bank offers to its corporate customers the new line of cards:
- Standard – analogous to Visa Electron Unembossed and MasterCard Unembossed cards; these cards are good for freshmen entrepreneurs or ordinary employees;
- Status – analogous to Visa Classic and MasterCard Standard cards; these cards are for middle management and sole proprietors;
- Premium – analogous to Gold and Platinum cards; these are for top management and sole proprietors with significant account turnover.
New Business class cards meet maximally the corporate customer expectations of their functionality and status; enable to pay administrative, representation and business trip expenses, and to save money through participation in loyalty programmes and discounts from Visa and MasterCard international payment systems. All cards are chip-based, which means that customer accounts are maximally protected against fraudulent activities. Each of these cards can be used for paying outside Ukraine or withdrawing cash in the currency of the country of your stay irrespective of the currency of the account the card is linked to. The customer can control all its business expenses due to peculiarity of a card account with FUIB to which one or a number of cards can be issued and spending limits can be set by the account holder. Another step towards a customer is our refusal from applying minimum balance requirements to a card account.
“FUIB is being implementing a number of initiatives enabling us to make a real breakthrough in serving corporate customers. We enhance the convenience of using a corporate card as one of the flagship products through more flexible fee policy, improved functionality of ATMs and access to the company’s financial flows management instrument – PUMB Online Business Internet banking service,” said Aleksey Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board in charge of corporate business.
FUIB is one of few banks offering the service of issuing branded corporate cards. Its first branded cards FUIB issued for Sigma Ukraine, and soon the completion of the largest branded corporate cards issue project will be announced.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!