First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is among TOP 10 banks by individual accounts volume. Over the first half of 2013 the individual accounts with FUIB grew to over UAH 11.5 bn, having increased by USD 2.2 bn or 21.2% year-over-year, which is one of the best Bank’s performance results for the last few years.
“FUIB is the choice of customers who are interested in reliability and profitability of their savings. The Bank maintains this balance through middle of the road policy of raising deposits, stably high financial performance indicators and transparent relationship with customers,” marked Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
Credit Rating agency has repeatedly confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of FUIB.
Moreover, for 14 years FUIB has been a member of the Individual Deposit Guarantee Fund which turned 15 in September 2013. FUIB would like to congratulate the Individual Deposit Guarantee Fund on its jubilee and offers to customers to watch the video, courtesy of the Fund, about its history and activities.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!