First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is among TOP 10 banks by individual accounts volume. Over the first half of 2013 the individual accounts with FUIB grew to over UAH 11.5 bn, having increased by USD 2.2 bn or 21.2% year-over-year, which is one of the best Bank’s performance results for the last few years.
“FUIB is the choice of customers who are interested in reliability and profitability of their savings. The Bank maintains this balance through middle of the road policy of raising deposits, stably high financial performance indicators and transparent relationship with customers,” marked Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
Credit Rating agency has repeatedly confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of FUIB.
Moreover, for 14 years FUIB has been a member of the Individual Deposit Guarantee Fund which turned 15 in September 2013. FUIB would like to congratulate the Individual Deposit Guarantee Fund on its jubilee and offers to customers to watch the video, courtesy of the Fund, about its history and activities.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!