First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is among TOP 10 banks by individual accounts volume. Over the first half of 2013 the individual accounts with FUIB grew to over UAH 11.5 bn, having increased by USD 2.2 bn or 21.2% year-over-year, which is one of the best Bank’s performance results for the last few years.
“FUIB is the choice of customers who are interested in reliability and profitability of their savings. The Bank maintains this balance through middle of the road policy of raising deposits, stably high financial performance indicators and transparent relationship with customers,” marked Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
Credit Rating agency has repeatedly confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of FUIB.
Moreover, for 14 years FUIB has been a member of the Individual Deposit Guarantee Fund which turned 15 in September 2013. FUIB would like to congratulate the Individual Deposit Guarantee Fund on its jubilee and offers to customers to watch the video, courtesy of the Fund, about its history and activities.
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ в м. Вишгород.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!