First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has simplified the card account balance check procedure. So far the customers have received the account balance information through the Internet, SMS, telephone banking services and the Call Centre operator. Now the card holders can check their account balance any time by means of the automatic IVR menu following its voice prompts. To check the card account balance the card holder should:
- call the 24/7 customer support number 0 800 500 490 and, if necessary, switch the phone to tone mode;
- press 1, thus choosing Card Balance Check;
- press 1, thus choosing Card Balance Check by Card Number;
- enter the first 6 numbers of the card number;
- enter the last 4 numbers of the card number;
- enter the card holder’s birth date as DD/MM/YYYY (2 numbers for the day, 2 numbers for the month, 4 numbers for the year).
Then, the customer will hear the voice message with the customer’s card account balance information. This mechanism has been tested successfully by FUIB and ensures the card holder’s personal data security.
“Account balance check is the most popular operation among card holders. Understanding its customer needs, FUIB has made the account balance check procedure maximally accessible and simple. From now on, our customers, without connecting to the Internet or Call Centre operator, can get promptly the account balance information by means of the interactive menu. I am confident that this solution will make its contribution towards our customer service enhancement”, comments Anna Khristyanovich, Head of Operational Service Centre of FUIB.
Structure of the IVR menu of FUIB: 1 – Card Balance Check; 2 – Card Holder Support; 3 – PUMB Online Internet banking service information; 4 – Card Packages information; 5 – Credit Products for Individuals information; 6 – About the Bank information; 8 – Customer service feedback.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!